Vehicles and farm equipment face a barrage of daily insults that impact their appearance, level of cleanliness, and can even pose potential biosecurity and fire risks. When applied to the appropriate surfaces, SWASHEQUIPMENT™ keeps surfaces cleaner and looking new for longer.
After cleaning vehicles or equipment, SWASHEQUIPMENT™ can be applied to all surfaces (excluding seats and foot pedals), with no drying or rinsing required, to:
- Make vehicles easier to clean and bug splatter easier to remove, keeping surfaces cleaner for longer
- Create a glossy finish that keeps equipment looking new for longer
- Decrease fire risk due to dust accumulation
- Decrease drying and out-of-service time for vehicles and equipment
- Improve farm biosecurity by making manure, litter and other organic matter easy to remove
“I absolutely would recommend SWASHEQUIPMENT™ to anyone who likes to take care of and keep the equipment they use clean and looking new. I was a little hesitant to believe that something you mix with water and apply could live up to the description given. I was wrong. It’s an unbelievable product. The equipment I use still looks as good as the day it was delivered to the dealer. With a simple application, I’m able to windrow 12 houses completely and clean the tractor up with a garden hose. Everything down to the tires return to production line clean. With the rising cost of equipment nowadays we all know better appearance is more for trade. Using SWASHEQUIPMENT™ aids in the ability to keep your equipment looking new. It’s truly a great product. Don’t be hesitant to buy it.”
HOW IT WORKS:
The SWASHEQUIPMENT™ formula contains three separate agents that work as a multi-faceted, single application solution.
An anti-static agent reduces static charge to prevent dust from accumulating on surfaces which also decreases fire risk.
Forms a Barrier
A silicone-based film-forming agent creates a strong barrier that protects surfaces from environmental insults, such as dirt, grime, road salts and bug splatter, while maintaining a glossy finish that is only removed under high-pressure spray (150 psi+).
“If you want to have equipment that’s easier to clean and keep clean this is the product to use. I sprayed my round baler before season started and it has kept the dust down to just a minimum.”
Access our product data sheet
Learn more about SWASHEQUIPMENT™
- Hog Slat (Georgia Poultry)
- Holly Farms, LLC – Jay, OK
- Ideal AG Supply – Brownsville, OR
- Kingston Construction Equipment
- MaryDel Ag Supply
- Midsouth Cage
- NIPCAM Services of Alabama
- Northeast Agri Systems – PA, DE, VA, NC
- Piedmont Farm Systems – Statesville and Wadesboro, NC
- Poultry Equipment Plus
- Rebel Nutrition - Swift Current, SK Canada
- Smith Poultry Supply
- Stockyard Industries – Australia
- Superior Poultry – Cave City and Pocahontas, AR
- Taylorsville Poultry – Taylorsville, MS
- The Durham Company – Forest, MS